Le clans des mouettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le clans des mouettes

ainsi est la force.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER

AuteurMessage
yanis la chouette

MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER Empty
MessageSujet: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyJeu 13 Juil à 10:18

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS
LA PAIX DANS LE PERPÉTUEL MOUVEMENT DU CONSIDÉRABLE VOILÀ L'ASPECT AVEC L'ÉGALITÉ DU RÊVE HUMAIN DANS LA PERCEPTION DU TEMPS: CONSCIENCE. Y

LE MÉRITE DE LA RÉPUBLIQUE D’ISRAËL ET SURTOUT DE LEURS POLITICIENS S'EST D’ÊTRE CAPABLE PAR ÉTHIQUE DES PLUS GRANDS MEA CULPA: PRIÈRES. TAY

Melania Trump‏Compte certifié @FLOTUS
Thank U @hospital_necker for allowing me to visit your wonderful patients & inspirational staff. Continued prayers for good health for all.

MÉDITATION ENTRE MINOUSKA LA CHATTE ET SON JEUNE PADAWAN, MILO LE CHIHUAHUA. LA RÉFLEXION DEVANT L'ÉVOLUTION; L'ADVERSITÉ FACE À LA FACULTÉ: VOILÀ LE SOLSTICE DE SOMMEIL PARTAGÉ ENTRE LES DEUX COMPAGNONS DE ROUTE... LA CONSCIENCE EST LE PROPRE DE L'INDIVIDU DANS L'INFINI: LA SURVIE DANS L'AMOUR ET L'AMOUR DANS LA SURVIE OU L'ÉTHIQUE D'ESPOIR ET D'ESPRIT... YANIS
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWc5UQXB3eB/

UNE MUSE SECOURISTE DE Y'BECCA ET DE LA RÉPUBLIQUE DE L'OLIVIER OU LES RÉPUBLIQUES D'ISRAËL ET DE LA PALESTINE DANS LE PROCHE-ORIENT ET LE QUOTIDIEN DU MONDE... LA JUSTICE DE L'EAU, LA COP21 ET LA CHARTE DU SECOURISME POINT COMMUN DES TEXTES DE LOIS DANS LA RÉPUBLIQUE DE L'OLIVIER. ECRIT DE TAY LA CHOUETTE EFFRAIE OU CITOYEN TIGNARD YANIS
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWc5zbrhGpi/

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS 24 hil y a 24 heures
UN SATELLITE SPATIALE MINIATURE MAIS TOUT AUSSI ÉQUIPÉ QUE CES VALEUREUX ANCÊTRES: VOYAGER, MAGELLAN, PIONNER. TAY
GomX-4B CubeSat
http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2017/07/GomX-4B_CubeSat

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS 24 hil y a 24 heures
L'OEIL DU CYCLONE DE L'ÉVOLUTION MONTRE LES ORIGINES DE L'ESPÉRANCE DE TOUS LES ASPECTS DU MÉCANISME QUI SIGNALENT LA SURVIE ET LA VIE. TAY

UN FLAMBEAU DE LA CIVILISATION QUI NE FIGURE PAS LE ZODIAQUE CHINOIS. RÉFLEXION DE MINOUSKA LA CHATTE... Y'BECCA... TAY
OU
UN FLAMBEAU DE LA CIVILISATION QUI NE FIGURE PAS SUR LE ZODIAQUE CHINOIS. RÉFLEXION DE MINOUSKA LA CHATTE... Y'BECCA... TAY... IL S'AGIT DU PIEGEON.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWdHcmqBCGC/

DANS LE ZODIAQUE CHINOIS ET VIETNAMIEN, LE PIGEON N'Y EST PAS: OUBLIE SURPRENANT VU L'IMPORTANCE DE L'OISEAU DANS LA COMMUNICATION HUMAINE.

LA LUMIÈRE EST UNE DIVERSITÉ DE NUANCES TOUT COMME LES DIVINITÉS CHEZ LES POLYTHEISTES OU LES NUAGES DANS L'UNIVERS DE BAUDELAIRE: YAHVÉ. Y

LORSQUE LE FOIE ET LES REINS SONT TOUCHÉS, VOUS AVEZ UN ARRIÈRE GOÛT DANS LA GORGE QUI VOUS PROVOQUE NAUSÉES ET CRACHATS: HORRIBLE SENS. TAY

VIRGILIO FOSSATI, UN JOUEUR-ENTRAÎNEUR DE L'INTER DE MILAN. MORT EN 1916, SON CORPS NE FÛT PAS RETROUVÉ SUR LE CHAMPS DE BATAILLE: AMEN. TAY

L'HISTOIRE DE L'INTER DE MILAN EST CELLE D'UN CLUB HUMAIN ET DÉPENSIER TELS LES GRANDS CONSTRUCTEURS: CLUB DE CŒUR DE MINOUSKA. MANCHESTER.

SUR L'ÉCHAFAUDAGE DE LA VIE, DE GRANDS FOOTBALLEURS, ON CONSTRUIT L'HISTOIRE MODERNE AVANT D'ÊTRE AVALER PAR LES GUERRES MONDIALES. TAY

JOAQUIN VALLE BENITEZ FUT UN JOUEUR EMBLÉMATIQUE DE L'OGC NICE. LE 14 JUILLET SERA LES VERS D'UNE CITÉ MEURTRIE DANS SON SYMBOLE: 2016. NICE

LA PAIX EST UNE PASSION, ELLE EST PROCHE DE LA PULSION ET ELLE N'EST PAS UN ASPECT DE PUISSANCE CAR ELLE S'ACQUIERT PAR LA CONSCIENCE. TAY

EN UN LABYRINTHE DU TOURBILLON, LE PAYSAGE MONTRE L'ÉTHIQUE DES CARACTÈRES ET DU PATRIMOINE CULTUREL ET MONDIALE DE LA FRANCE. Y'BECCA. TAY

CARACTÈRE DE SOI NE VIENT PAS DE TELLES OU TELS ÉMOTIONS OU MALHEURS; C'EST UN PAYSAGE DE SOI SUR LES ASPECTS DISTINCTS DEPUIS LE TEMPS. TAY

EN SITUATION DE CHAT ET DE SOURIS, LE JUGE SE DOIT DE SOURIRE SANS INTERVENIR DANS LA KNESSET: HUISSIER DU SECOURISME ET DE LA RÉPUBLIQUE. Y

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.atelier-yannistignard.com
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyJeu 13 Juil à 10:48

ANARCHASIS

Anacharsis (/ˌænəˈkɑːrsɪs/; Greek: Ἀνάχαρσις, Russian: Анахарсис) was a Scythian philosopher who travelled from his homeland on the northern shores of the Black Sea to Athens in the early 6th century BC and made a great impression as a forthright, outspoken "barbarian". Reputedly a forerunner of the Cynics, none of his works has survived.

Life

Anacharsis the son of Gnurus,[1] a Scythian chief, was half Greek and from a mixed Hellenic culture, apparently in the region of the Cimmerian Bosporus. He left his native country to travel in pursuit of knowledge, and came to Athens about 589 BC,[2] at a time when Solon was occupied with his legislative measures.

According to the story recounted by Hermippus,[3] Anacharsis arrived at the house of Solon and said, "I have traveled here from afar to make you my friend." Solon replied, "It's better to make friends at home." Thereupon the Scythian replied, "Then it is necessary for you, being at home, to make friends with me." Solon laughed and accepted him as his friend.

Anacharsis cultivated the outsider's knack of seeing the illogic in familiar things. For example, Plutarch remarks that he "expressed his wonder at the fact that in Greece wise men spoke and fools decided."[4] His conversation was droll and frank, and Solon and the Athenians took to him as a sage and philosopher. His rough and free discourse became proverbial among Athenians as 'Scythian discourse'.[5]

Anacharsis was the first foreigner (metic) who received the privileges of Athenian citizenship. He was reckoned by some ancient authors as one of the Seven Sages of Greece,[6] and it is said that he was initiated into the Eleusinian Mysteries of the Great Goddess, a privilege denied to those who did not speak fluent Greek.

According to Herodotus,[7] when Anacharsis returned to the Scythians he was killed by his own brother for his Greek ways and especially for the impious attempt to sacrifice to the Mother Goddess Cybele, whose cult was unwelcome among the Scythians.
Ideas
Anacharsis, depicted as a medieval scholar in the Nuremberg Chronicle

None of the works ascribed to him in ancient times, if indeed they were written by him, have survived. He was said to have written a book comparing the laws of the Scythians with the laws of the Greeks, as well as work on the art of war. All that remains of his thought is what later tradition ascribes to him. He became famous for the simplicity of his way of living and his acute observations on the institutions and customs of the Greeks. He exhorted moderation in everything, saying that the vine bears three clusters of grapes: the first wine, pleasure; the second, drunkenness; the third, disgust.[8] So he became a kind of emblem to the Athenians, who inscribed on his statues: 'Restrain your tongues, your appetites, your passions.'

There are ten extant letters ascribed to him, one of which is also quoted by Cicero:

Greetings from Anacharsis to Hanno: My clothing is a Scythian cloak, my shoes are the hard soles of my feet, my bed is the earth, my food is only seasoned by hunger - and I eat nothing but milk and cheese and meat. Come and visit me, and you will find me at peace. You want to give me something. But give it to your fellow-citizens instead, or let the immortal gods have it.[9]

All of the letters are spurious.[10] The first nine probably date from the 3rd century BC, they are usually included among the Cynic epistles, and reflect how the Cynic philosophers viewed him as prefiguring many of their ideas;[10] the tenth letter is quoted by Diogenes Laertius, it is addressed to Croesus, the proverbially rich king of Lydia, it too is fictitious:

Anacharsis to Croesus: O king of the Lydians, I am come to the country of the Greeks, in order to become acquainted with their customs and institutions; but I have no need of gold, and shall be quite contented if I return to Scythia a better man than I left it. However I will come to Sardis, as I think it very desirable to become a friend of yours.[11]

Strabo makes him the (probably legendary) inventor of the anchor with two flukes, and others made him the inventor of the potter's wheel.[12][11]

Having been informed that Solon was employed to draw up a code of laws for the Athenians, Anacharsis described his occupation, saying:

"Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."[13]

Revival in the 18th century
Sacrifice cup - attributed to Anacharsis

In 1788 Jean Jacques Barthelemy (1716–95), a highly esteemed classical scholar and Jesuit, published The Travels of Anacharsis the Younger in Greece, about a young Scythian descended from Anacharsis. The 4-volume work was an imaginary travel journal, one of the first historical novels, which Klemperer called "the encyclopedia of the new cult of the antique" in the late 18th century.[14] It affected the growth of philhellenism in France at the time. The book went through many editions, was reprinted in the United States and translated into German and other languages. It later inspired European sympathy for the Greek struggle for independence and spawned sequels and imitations through the 19th century.
Quotes

"A vine bears three grapes, the first of pleasure, the second of drunkenness, and the third of repentance" —Diogenes Laertius, of Anacharsis.[15]
"He also said that he marvelled that among the Greeks, those who were skilful in a thing contend together; but those who have no such skill act as judges of the contest." —Diogenes Laertius, of Anacharsis.[16]

Notes

Herodotus, iv. 76; Diogenes Laertius, i. 101; although Lucian, (Scytha) calls him the son of Daucetas.
Sosicrates, ap Diogenes Laertius, i. 101
Hermippus, ap Diogenes Laertius, i. 101-2
Plutarch Solon 5 s:Lives (Dryden translation)/Solon#5
Diogenes Laertius, i. 101
Diogenes Laertius, i. 41-2
Herodotus, iv, 76; comp. Diogenes Laertius, i. 102
Diogenes Laertius, i. 103
Pseudo-Anacharsis, Epistle 5, quoted in Cicero, Tusculan Disputations, v. 32
Abraham J. Malherbe, (1977), The Cynic Epistles: A Study Edition, pages 6-7. SBL
Diogenes Laertius, i. 105
Strabo. 7.3.9
'Beeton's Book of Jokes and Jests, or Good Things Said and Sung' - Second Edition, Printed by Frederick Warne & Co., London, 1866
Xena As Heiress Of Anacharsis: Her Route To Immortality, Edward P. Rich[unreliable source?]
Laërtius, Diogenes (1702). "Life of Anarchasis". The Lives of the Ancient Philosophers: Containing an Account of Their Several Fects, Doctrines, Actions and Remarkable Sayings... John Nicholson. p. 54. Retrieved 4 September 2013.

Diogenes Laërtius, in The Lives and Opinions of Eminent Philosophers, as translated by C. D. Yonge (1853), "Anacharsis" sect. 5, p. 47

Classical references

Herodotus iv. 46, 76-7; Lucian, Scytha; Cicero, Tusc. Disp. v. 32; Diogenes Laertius i. 101-5; Athenaeus, iv. 159, x. 428, 437, xiv. 613; Aelian, Varia Historia, v. 7.

Modern studies

Charlotte Schubert, "Anacharsis der Weise" (Narr Verlag, Tübingen, 2010).

-----------------------------

Anarchasis

Anacharsis (/ˌ ænə kɑ ː rsɪs/Wink (grec: Ἀνάχαρσις, russe: Анахарсис) était un philosophe Scythe qui a voyagé de sa patrie sur les rives nord de la mer Noire à Athènes au début du 6ème siècle av. j.-c. et a fait une grande impression comme un franc, franc-parler "barbare". Prétendument un précurseur des cyniques, aucun de ses œuvres n'a survécu.

Vie

Anacharsis le fils de Gnurus, [1] un chef Scythe, était à moitié grec et d'une culture hellénique mixte, apparemment dans la région du Bosphore Cimmérien. Il quitta son pays natal pour voyager à la recherche de connaissances, et vint à Athènes environ 589 av. j.-c., [2] à une époque où Solon était occupé par ses mesures législatives.

Selon l'histoire racontée par Hermippus, [3] Anacharsis est arrivé à la maison de Solon et dit: «J'ai voyagé ici de loin pour faire de vous mon ami.» Solon répondit: «c'est mieux de se faire des amis à la maison.» Alors le Scythe répondit: «alors il est nécessaire pour vous, étant à la maison, de se faire des amis avec moi.» Solon rit et l'accepta comme son ami.

Anacharsis cultivait le talent de l'outsider de voir les illogisme dans des choses familières. Par exemple, Plutarque remarque qu'il «a exprimé sa merveille au fait qu'en Grèce, les hommes sages ont parlé et les imbéciles ont décidé.» sa conversation était drôle et franche, et Solon et les Athéniens le prirent comme un sage et un philosophe. Son discours brutal et libre devint proverbial parmi les Athéniens comme'Scythe discours'. 5]

Anacharsis a été le premier étranger (métèque) qui a reçu les privilèges de la citoyenneté athénienne. Il a été compté par certains auteurs anciens comme l'un des sept sages de la Grèce, [6] et il est dit qu'il a été initié dans les mystères Eleusinian de la grande déesse, un privilège nié à ceux qui ne parlent pas couramment le grec.

Selon Hérodote, [7] quand Anacharsis revint à la Scythes, il fut tué par son propre frère pour ses manières grecques et surtout pour la tentative impie de sacrifier à la déesse mère Cybèle, dont le culte était importun parmi les Scythes.
Idées
Anacharsis, représenté comme un érudit médiéval dans la chronique de Nuremberg

Aucun des travaux qui lui ont été attribués dans les temps anciens, si en effet ils ont été écrits par lui, ont survécu. Il a été dit d'avoir écrit un livre comparant les lois de la Scythes avec les lois des Grecs, ainsi que le travail sur l'art de la guerre. Tout ce qui reste de sa pensée est ce que la tradition postérieure lui attribue. Il est devenu célèbre pour la simplicité de son mode de vie et ses observations aiguës sur les institutions et les coutumes des grecs. Il a exhorté la modération en tout, en disant que la vigne porte trois grappes de raisins: le premier vin, le plaisir; la seconde, l'ivresse; le troisième, le dégoût. [8] il devint ainsi une sorte d'emblème des Athéniens, qui inscrivit sur ses statues: «rebouchez vos langues, vos appétits, vos passions».

Il ya dix lettres existantes qui lui sont attribuées, dont l'un est également cité par Cicéron:

Salutations de Anacharsis à Hanno: mes vêtements est un manteau Scythe, mes chaussures sont les semelles dures de mes pieds, mon lit est la terre, ma nourriture n'est assaisonnée que par la faim-et je ne mange que du lait et du fromage et de la viande. Viens me rendre visite, et tu me trouveras en paix. Tu veux me donner quelque chose. Mais donnez à vos concitoyens à la place, ou laissez les dieux immortels l'avoir. 9]

Toutes les lettres sont fausses. les neuf premiers datant probablement du IIIe siècle av. j.-c., ils sont généralement inclus parmi les épîtres cyniques, et reflètent la façon dont les philosophes cyniques le considéraient comme préfigurant nombre de leurs idées; [10] la dixième lettre est citée par les Laërce, il est adressé à Crésus, le roi proverbialement riche de Lydia, il est aussi fictif:

Anacharsis à Crésus: ô roi du Lydiens, je suis venu au pays des Grecs, afin de faire la connaissance de leurs coutumes et institutions; mais je n'ai pas besoin d'or, et sera très content si je retourne à Scythie un homme meilleur que je l'ai laissé. Cependant, je viendrai à Sardes, car je pense qu'il est très souhaitable de devenir un de vos amis. 11]

Strabon fait de lui l'inventeur (probablement légendaire) de l'ancre avec deux douves, et d'autres l'ont fait l'inventeur de la roue du potier. 12] 11]

Ayant été informé que Solon a été employé pour établir un code de lois pour les Athéniens, Anacharsis a décrit son métier, disant:

"les lois sont des toiles d'araignée, qui attrapent les petites mouches, mais ne peuvent pas tenir les grands." 13]

Renaissance au XVIIIe siècle
Coupe de sacrifice-attribuée à Anacharsis

En 1788, Jean Jacques Barthelemy (1716-1895), érudit classique et jésuite très estimé, publia les voyages de Anacharsis le jeune en Grèce, à propos d'un jeune Scythe descendu de Anacharsis. Le travail en 4 volumes a été un journal de voyage imaginaire, l'un des premiers romans historiques, qui Klemperer appelé "l'Encyclopédie du nouveau culte de l'antiquité" à la fin du XVIIIe siècle. [14] il a influencé la croissance des philhellénisme en France à l'époque. Le livre a traversé de nombreuses éditions, a été réimprimé dans l'unité
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyJeu 13 Juil à 10:57

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS 15 sil y a 15 secondes

LES GRANDS PEUVENT ÉCHAPPER AUX TOILES DES ARAIGNÉES MAIS IL EN N'EST PAS DE MÊME LORSQUE LE FLEUVE SE TRANSFORME EN TOURBILLON: PEUPLE.
TAY
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptySam 15 Juil à 3:43

This month, movements of the planets will put Mars almost directly behind
the sun, from Earth's perspective, causing curtailed communications
between Earth and Mars.

NASA will refrain from sending commands to America's three Mars orbiters
and two Mars rovers during the period from July 22 to Aug. 1.

"Out of caution, we won't talk to our Mars assets during that period because
we expect significant degradation in the communication link, and we don't want
to take a chance that one of our spacecraft would act on a corrupted command,"
said Chad Edwards, manager of the Mars Relay Network Office
at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California.

Data will keep coming from Mars to Earth, although loss or corruption
of some bits is anticipated and the data will be retransmitted later.
"We will continue to receive telemetry, so we will have information every day
about the status of the vehicles," Edwards said.

As seen from Earth, Mars periodically passes near the sun about every
26 months, an arrangement called "Mars solar conjunction." During most
solar conjunctions, including this year's, Mars does not go directly behind
the sun.

Viewers using proper eye protection to watch the total solar eclipse on Aug.
21 will gain a visible lesson in why Mars doesn't need to be directly behind
the sun for communications between Earth and Mars to be degraded.
The sun's corona, which always extends far from the surface of the sun,
becomes visible during total eclipses. It consists of hot, ionized gas,
which can interfere with radio waves that pass through it.

To prevent the possibility of the ionized gas near the sun corrupting
a command radioed to a spacecraft at Mars, NASA avoids transmitting
for a period including several days before and after Mars
gets closest to passing behind the sun.

Teams that operate Mars orbiters and rovers have been preparing
for weeks in anticipation of the moratorium that will begin on July 22.

"The vehicles will stay active, carrying out commands sent in advance,"
said Mars Program Chief Engineer Hoppy Price, of JPL. "Orbiters will be making
their science observations and transmitting data. The rovers won't be driving,
but observations and measurements will continue."

The rover teams are determining the most useful sites for the rovers Curiosity
and Opportunity to remain productive during the solar-conjunction period.

All of NASA's active Mars missions have experience from at least one previous
solar conjunction. This will be the eighth solar conjunction period for
the Mars Odyssey orbiter, the seventh for the Opportunity rover,
the sixth for the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, the third
for the Curiosity rover and the second for the MAVEN orbiter.

Edwards said, "All of these spacecraft are now veterans
of conjunction. We know what to expect."

A video showing Mars solar conjunction geometry is at:

http://mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/nightsky/solar-conjunction

NASA's five current Mars missions, plus Mars missions scheduled
for launches in 2018 and 2020, are part of ambitious robotic exploration
to understand Mars, helping to lead the way for sending humans to Mars
in the 2030s.

NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center manages the MAVEN project for
the principal investigator at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and
for the NASA Science Mission Directorate, Washington. JPL, a division
of Caltech in Pasadena, manages the Odyssey, Opportunity,
Reconnaissance Orbiter, and Curiosity projects,
and NASA's Mars Exploration Program, for the Science Mission Directorate.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Denver, built all three NASA Mars orbiters.
For more about NASA's Mars Exploration Program, visit:

https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov

https://www.nasa.gov/mars

News Media Contact
Guy Webster
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
818-354-6278
guy.webster@jpl.nasa.gov

Laurie Cantillo / Dwayne Brown
NASA Headquarters, Washington
202-358-1077 / 202-358-1726
laura.l.cantillo@nasa.gov / dwayne.c.brown@nasa.gov

2017-191
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyMar 18 Juil à 2:59

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS 11 hil y a 11 heures
AUX SOURCES D'INFORMATIONS, LES SERVICES CHERCHENT LES SOUFFLES DE LA SEMEUSE: DES INCENDIES AUX OURAGANS; RIEN DE JETER AUX OUBLIETTES. TAY

LE BUDGET DANS LA PROPRIÉTÉ ÉTABLI UN IMPÔT SUR UN ÉTAT D'ÊTRE ET DE SOI DEVANT LA RICHESSE: L'ÉTHIQUE DE MORALE SUR PARTAGE ET AMITIÉ. TAY

LA RELATION AVEC LES ÉCRITS, QUI NOUS METTENT EN GARDE SUR NOS ASPECTS À VOULOIR CONQUÉRIR DES TERRITOIRES, EST VÉRIDIQUE: LA PROPRIÉTÉ. TAY

DES CONSCIENCES FORMENT LA CONVICTION DE CES IDÉES CONSTRUITES DANS LES MONTAGNES POUR Y TROUVER LES NIDS DU CONDOR AU COEUR DES NUAGES. TAY

EN CE MOMENT D'IMPÔTS, ON EST EXCÉDÉ PAR LES MALADRESSES HUMAINES ET LES DÉGRADATIONS ENGENDRÉES EN POLITIQUE, LUXURE ET RIVALITÉ. TAY

LA LIBERTÉ N'EST PAS UNE QUIÉTUDE, ELLE SE RÉVÈLE ÊTRE UNE VIGILANCE DÉMOCRATIQUE ET HUMAINE DE TOUS LES JOURS: LA RÉPUBLIQUE D'ISRAËL. TAY

LA LAÏCITÉ FRANÇAISE EST UNE LIBERTÉ ET L'ÉVOLUTION TOUT COMME L'EXPRESSION QUI DOIT PAS SOMBRER DANS LA QUIÉTUDE: L'ACADÉMIE FRANÇAISE. TAY

LA MÉTAPHORE DE LIBERTÉ SE DISTINGUE DE LA TRANSFORMATION DE L'AUTRUI; L'AUTONOMIE MUTE EN UNE AUDACE, LE MESSAGE DEVIENT UN FRUIT. TAY

TIGNARD YANIS‏ @TIGNARDYANIS 11 hil y a 11 heures
AUX SOURCES D'INFORMATIONS, LES SERVICES CHERCHENT LES SOUFFLES DE LA SEMEUSE: DES INCENDIES AUX OURAGANS; RIEN DE JETER AUX OUBLIETTES. TAY

LE BUDGET DANS LA PROPRIÉTÉ ÉTABLI UN IMPÔT SUR UN ÉTAT D'ÊTRE ET DE SOI DEVANT LA RICHESSE: L'ÉTHIQUE DE MORALE SUR PARTAGE ET AMITIÉ. TAY

LA RELATION AVEC LES ÉCRITS, QUI NOUS METTENT EN GARDE SUR NOS ASPECTS À VOULOIR CONQUÉRIR DES TERRITOIRES, EST VÉRIDIQUE: LA PROPRIÉTÉ. TAY

DES CONSCIENCES FORMENT LA CONVICTION DE CES IDÉES CONSTRUITES DANS LES MONTAGNES POUR Y TROUVER LES NIDS DU CONDOR AU COEUR DES NUAGES. TAY

EN CE MOMENT D'IMPÔTS, ON EST EXCÉDÉ PAR LES MALADRESSES HUMAINES ET LES DÉGRADATIONS ENGENDRÉES EN POLITIQUE, LUXURE ET RIVALITÉ. TAY

LA LIBERTÉ N'EST PAS UNE QUIÉTUDE, ELLE SE RÉVÈLE ÊTRE UNE VIGILANCE DÉMOCRATIQUE ET HUMAINE DE TOUS LES JOURS: LA RÉPUBLIQUE D'ISRAËL. TAY

LA LAÏCITÉ FRANÇAISE EST UNE LIBERTÉ ET L'ÉVOLUTION TOUT COMME L'EXPRESSION QUI DOIT PAS SOMBRER DANS LA QUIÉTUDE: L'ACADÉMIE FRANÇAISE. TAY

LA MÉTAPHORE DE LIBERTÉ SE DISTINGUE DE LA TRANSFORMATION DE L'AUTRUI; L'AUTONOMIE MUTE EN UNE AUDACE, LE MESSAGE DEVIENT UN FRUIT. TAY

Kounaklechat‏ @kounaklechat 3 minil y a 3 minutes
LES ÉTUDES SUR L’ÉVOLUTION MARTIENNE ET LA SOLOGNE
https://leclandesmouettes.1fr1.net/t407-les-etudes-sur-levolution-martienne-et-la-sologne
UNE BERCEUSE ET UN SILENCE SONT LES CLÉS DE VOÛTE DU CERCLE.
TAY

Guns n' Roses-You Could Be Mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzB5hFINC_k
CHASSER LES USURPATEURS D’IDENTITÉS: UN CRIME DE VOÛTE. LA PREMIÈRE CLÉ DU SANG.
TAY

RAPPORT DE
Y'BECCA ET DE MINOUSKA LA CHATTE

CHASSER LES USURPATEURS D'IDENTITÉ: UN CRIME DE VOÛTE. LA PREMIÈRE CLÉ DU SANG. CHACUN EST UNE HAINE ET UNE RANCŒUR QUI DÉLECTE L'ASSASSIN.

RAPPORT DE
Y'BECCA ET DE MINOUSKA LA CHATTE

MINOUSKA. UN SOUPIR DANS LE SOUPIR SE FAIT ENTENDRE DANS LE SILENCE DU SOUVENIR ALORS QUE JE SUIS EN TRAIN DE FAIRE UN HOMMAGE SUR SA SURVIE. J'ENTENDS LE TEMPS QUI PASSE À TRAVERS LES RECENSEMENTS RÉELS DU VENT SUR LA SCÈNE DES DESTINÉES. SOURCE DE SON NAVIGATEUR, LA BELLE NATURE FAIT ENTENDRE LA FRAÎCHEUR DE NUIT. SI LONGTEMPS EST L'APPARENCE, L'ATTRAIT EST LE CŒUR DE L'ESPÉRANCE: SIGNIFIE LITTÉRALEMENT LE PEUPLE AFIN DE RENDRE COMPTE DE LA CHANCE DE T'AVOIR CONNU DANS LES MARÉES NOIRES ET DANS LE TOURBILLON DES MARTINETS D'ÊTRE EN ÉTÉ ET DES MOUETTES D'ÉTAT AUX HIVERS... LES YEUX SONT DES MESSAGES QU'IL NE FAUT PAS EMPRISONNÉ SOUS UNE QUELCONQUES CONTRAINTE: ON DOIT ÊTRE HEUREUX ENSEMBLE SANS MÊME PERCEVOIR LA NOTION DE NOTORIÉTÉ DANS LE TEMPS, COMME SI ON SE RENCONTRAI UNE PREMIÈRE FOIS DANS UN TRAIN DEPUIS UN MOMENT PRÉNOMMÉ TOUJOURS ! ECRIT DU CITOYEN TIGNARD YANIS
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyMar 18 Juil à 9:04

CITATIONS REGARD

“La beauté est indissociable du regard de celui qui voit.”
Heinz Pagels De Heinz Pagels / L'Univers quantique

“Seul un regard peut créer l'univers.”
De Christian Morgenstern / Borne kilométrique

“Intimer un ordre c'est intimider un regard.”
De Napoléon Bonaparte

“Aimer, c'est doubler son regard.”
De Natalie Clifford Barney / Eparpillements

“Tout vrai regard est un désir. ”
De Alfred de Musset

“Le regard est le médiateur des coeurs.”
De Anonyme

“Le regard indifférent est un perpétuel adieu.”
De Malcolm de Chazal / Sens-plastique

“Tous les peureux sont bègues du regard.”
De Malcolm de Chazal / Ma révolution

“Le regard a quelque chose de traître.”
Sahar Khalifa De Sahar Khalifa / L'Impasse de Bab Essaha

“On devient cinéaste quand on croise son propre regard avec le regard des autres.”
De Theo Angelopoulos

“L’avantage de l’amour au premier regard c’est qu’il retarde le second regard.”
De Natalie Clifford Barney / Samples from almost illegible notebooks

“Un être offre à chaque regard un visage différent, modelé sur le regard même.”
De Monique Corriveau / Le Témoin

“Le regard est la grande arme de la coquetterie vertueuse. On peut tout dire avec un regard, et cependant on peut toujours nier un regard.”
De Stendhal / De l'amour

“Un regard est dans tout pays un langage.”
De George Herbert

“La possibilité de vivre commence dans le regard de l’autre.”
De Michel Houellebecq / Les Particules élémentaires

“La mort a pour moi le visage d’une enfant Au regard transparent.”
De Serge Gainsbourg / Cannabis

“Le seul amour véritable est le coup de foudre ; le second regard rompt le sortilège.”
De Israël Zangwill

“La révolte n'est pas un sentiment. C'est une douleur du regard.”
De Ingrid Nahour / Les lèvres mortes

“Ecarquiller les yeux n'a jamais amélioré le regard... et les fermer non plus.”
De Louis Casamayor / La Mystification

“L'aurore ressemble à un regard d'une tendresse infinie.”
De Nicole Houde / La Maison du remous

“Une vie paisible sous le regard de Dieu a toutes les chances de régénérer le monde.”
De Adrien Therio / Les fous d'amour

“Personne ne résiste bien longtemps à la cruelle lucidité du regard des morts.”
De Georges Cartier / Le poisson pêché

“Aucune page, jamais, ne vaudra le regard d'un enfant qui vous attend.”
De Françoise Lefèvre / Souliers d'automne

“Toutes les formes des femmes prétendent à être vues, il suffit de les déclarer au regard.”
Jacques Gagneau De Jacques Gagneau / Mémoires de l'oeil

“Quand le citoyen ordinaire craint le regard de la police, le policier, de son côté, craint le regard de l'IGPN.”
De Delfeil de Ton / Nouvel Observateur, 3 mars 2014

“Je préfère les chiens aux chats et tous les félins me le rappellent au premier regard - un regard perçant et rancunier.”
De James Thurber

“Au regard de la vanité, un fou s’est toujours regardé.”
Proverbe agenais De Proverbe agenais

“C'est notre regard qui enferme souvent les autres dans leurs plus étroites appartenances, et c'est notre regard aussi qui peut les libérer.”
De Amin Maalouf / Les Identitées meurtrières

“Un regard est souvent tout dans les choses de l'amour...”
De Hector Bernier / Au large de l'écueil

“On peut tromper tout le monde, on n'échappe pas à son propre regard.”
De Jean-François Somcynsky / Sortir du piège

“Le premier péché est celui du regard. Il s'agit de se faire complice.”
De Jacques Garneau / Mémoire de l'oeil

“Où que nous portions le regard, les enfants sont des proies, exposées aux pires assauts.”
De Hillary Clinton / Campagne électorale 2000

“Malheureux celui qui lit sa gloire dans le regard versatile du public.”
De Fatou Diome / Le ventre de l’Atlantique

RAPPORT DE
Y'BECCA
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptyMar 18 Juil à 9:29

“En enfer le diable est un personnage positif.”
De Stanislaw Jerzy Lec / Nouvelles pensées échevelées.
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.
TAY

“Ce que la voix peut cacher, le regard le livre.”
De Georges Bernanos / Dialogues des Carmélites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
Toccata and Fugue

“L'enfer est l'idée faible que Dieu nous donne volontairement de lui-même !”
De Georges Bataille / Madame Edwarda
JE CROIS DONC JE SUIS.
TAY

Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q
“L'hypocrisie se cache parfois sous la franchise du regard.”
Racisme meurtrier...
Y'BECCA

“Il n'est pas de pire enfer que de se haïr soi-même.”
Rosa Montero/ Le territoires des barbares
“Dieu aussi a son enfer: c'est son amour des hommes.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Inception Time extended
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g58pbxh_Exg
yanis la chouette

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER EmptySam 22 Juil à 3:26

NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity recorded a panoramic view
before entering the upper end of a fluid-carved valley that descends
the inner slope of a large crater's rim.

The scene includes a broad notch in the crest of the crater's rim,
which may have been a spillway where water or ice or wind flowed over
the rim and into the crater. Wheel tracks visible in the area of the notch
were left by Opportunity as the rover studied the ground there and
took images into the valley below for use in planning its route.

"It is a tantalizing scene," said Opportunity Deputy Principal Investigator
Ray Arvidson of Washington University in St. Louis.
"You can see what appear to be channels lined by boulders,
and the putative spillway at the top of Perseverance Valley.
We have not ruled out any of the possibilities of water, ice
or wind being responsible."

Opportunity's panoramic camera (Pancam) took the component images
of the scene during a two-week driving moratorium in June 2017
while rover engineers diagnosed a temporary stall in the left-front
wheel's steering actuator. The wheel was pointed outward more
than 30 degrees, prompting the team to call the resulting vista Pancam's
"Sprained Ankle" panorama. Both ends of the scene show portions
of Endeavour Crater's western rim, extending north and south,
and the center of the scene shows terrain just
outside the crater.

The team was able to straighten the wheel to point straight ahead,
and now uses the steering capability of only the two rear wheels.
The right-front wheel's steering actuator has been disabled
since 2006. Opportunity has driven 27.95 miles (44.97 kilometers)
since landing on Mars in 2004.

On July 7, 2017, Opportunity drove to the site within upper
Perseverance Valley where it will spend about three weeks
without driving while Mars passes nearly behind the sun from
Earth's perspective, affecting radio communications.
The rover's current location is just out of sight
in the Sprained Ankle panorama, below the possible spillway.
Opportunity is using Pancam to record another grand view
from this location.

After full communications resume in early August, the team
plans to drive Opportunity farther down Perseverance Valley,
seeking to learn more about the process that carved it.

For more information about Opportunity's adventures on Mars, visit:

https://mars.nasa.gov/mer

News Media Contact
Guy Webster
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
818-354-6278
guy.webster@jpl.nasa.gov

Laurie Cantillo / Dwayne Brown
NASA Headquarters, Washington
202-358-1077 / 202-358-1726
laura.l.cantillo@nasa.gov / dwayne.c.brown@nasa.gov

-------------------------------------

20 July 2017

With Sentinel-5 Precursor about to be packed up and shipped
to Russia for liftoff in late September, media representatives,
members of the UK Space Agency and National Centre
for Earth Observation had the chance to see this Copernicus
air-pollution monitoring satellite standing proud in the cleanroom.

Sentinel-5 Precursor – also known as Sentinel-5P
– is the first Copernicus mission dedicated to monitoring
our atmosphere.

It has been built to map a multitude of trace gases such as
nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and methane that
affect air quality.

The satellite will help to identify pollution hotspots
where public health could be at risk. It will also contribute
to services that warn of high levels of UV radiation,
which can cause skin cancer, and volcanic ash
monitoring for aviation safety.

Carrying the Tropomi instrument, the most advanced
of its kind, Sentinel-5P will map the entire planet every 24 hours.
The availability of accurate and up-to-date information will help
decision-makers to fight air pollution and climate change.
Josef Aschbacher

Sentinel-5P is the forerunner of the Sentinel-5 mission
to be carried on the MetOp Second Generation satellites
that will be launched in a few years. Until then Sentinel-5P
will deliver much needed information to monitor
and track air pollution.

The media event was held at Airbus Defence and Space in Stevenage,
UK, where the satellite was built and tested.

ESA’s Director of Earth Observation Programmes, Josef Aschbacher,
said, “It’s wonderful to see the satellite in all its glory,
and it’s thanks to a truly collaborative effort that it will take
the EC’s Copernicus programme into a new era
of atmospheric monitoring.

“ESA is very grateful to the Netherlands for its substantial contribution
to the Tropomi instrument. The mission as a whole was designed
and built by a consortium of 30 companies under the leadership
of Airbus Defence and Space.”

Nico van Putten, Deputy Director of the Netherlands Space Office,
added, “The development and the implementation
of the top-notch Tropomi instrument for Sentinel-5P
is thanks to the remarkable close cooperation between
different entities from all over Europe.

Bringing air pollution into focus
Access the video

“As a Dutch institution we are proud to contribute to this marvel
of space technology, which will now help to tackle global challenges,
making Europe even stronger in Earth observation.”

Pepijn Veefkind from the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute,
KNMI, added, “Every day, Tropomi will make almost 20 million observations
of important air pollutants and gases affecting the climate.

“KNMI will use this data to improve air-quality forecasts and to keep
a close eye on emission increases or reductions, and to monitor
what mitigation measures are effective in protecting
the air we breathe.”

Engineers will now prepare the satellite for shipment
to the Plesetsk launch site in Russia. Once there it will be
thoroughly tested and prepared for launch in late September.

--------------------------------------

Impacts of climate on past, present, and future fire regimes in Alaskan boreal forest and tundra ecosystems

JFSP Project Number: 14-3-01-07
Principal Investigators
Luigi Boschetti, University of Idaho
Philip Higuera, University of Montana
Adam Young, University of Idaho (GRIN recipient/student investigator )

Understanding how fire regimes may respond to climate change is
a key priority for Alaskan fire and resource managers. Statistical models
play an important role in developing this understanding, helping project
the timing and location of future fire-regime changes.
However, future projections are accompanied by significant
sources of uncertainty, particularly related to the calibration
of statistical models with data spanning a short observational record
(e.g., 60 yr). The goal of this project was to evaluate the ability
of statistical models to predict outside the observational record,
and thus identify key strengths and limitations when applying statistical
models to predict fire activity under scenarios of 21st-century climate change.

Key Findings

Climate is a dominant control of fire activity in Alaskan boreal forest
and tundra ecosystems: spatial variability in climate can explain much
of the variability in modern fire activity. The relationship between climate
and fire is strongly nonlinear, with the likelihood of a fire occurring
within a 30-yr period much higher where mean July temperatures exceed 13.4 °C.
Under a range of 21st-century climate-change scenarios,
Alaskan ecosystems are projected to become increasingly conducive
to burning. The magnitude of change will vary across space
and throughout time, largely depending on the proximity
of a region to the temperature threshold to burning.
In particular, tundra and forest-tundra ecosystems may be particularly
vulnerable to climatically induced changes in fire activity,
with some regions projected to experience novel fire regimes relative
to the past 6000-32000 yr.
Applying statistical models outside of the observational record,
as done here for the past millennium (850-1850 CE), reveals important
limitations and sources of uncertainty; projections are particularly sensitive
to any data inaccuracies when predicting fire activity for regions
near climatic thresholds.

http://mailchi.mp/blm/webinar-sagebrush-ecosystems-in-a-changing-climate-opportunities-for-adaptive-management-2680585

We will be requesting proposals through one or more formal Funding Opportunity Notice (FON) announcements
beginning approximately early September 2017 and remaining open through November 16, 2017.

This is an early alert to investigators interested in the topics listed below so you can begin considering responsive ideas with potential partners and collaborators.

Please recognize that final decisions regarding topic selection will not be made until September, 2017, and that final topic selection may differ from that posted below.

Cohesive Strategy Potential topics directly and indirectly support
the three goals of the 2014 National
Cohesive Wildland Fire Management Strategy:

* Resilient Landscapes
• Fire Adapted Communities
• Safe and Effective Wildfire Response

FON 1- Primary

Ecological effects of fuel treatments and wildfire
management at landscape scales
Fuel treatment longevity
Relationships between prescribed fire and wildfire regimes
Effectiveness of fuel breaks and fuel break systems
Sources and distribution of ignitions and their relation
to wildfire impacts
Socio-political factors that influence the costs associated
with wildfire

FON 2 - Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Award

In partnership with the Association for Fire Ecology, the Joint Fire
Science Program (JFSP) will likely continue
the Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) program
for current master and doctoral students in the field
of wildland fire and related physical, biological, and social sciences.
The purpose of these awards is to enhance student exposure
to the management and policy relevance of their research.
As a result, these awards will enable graduate students
to conduct research that will supplement and enhance
the quality, scope, or applicability of their thesis or dissertation
to develop information and products useful to managers
and decision-makers.

Proposals must describe new, unfunded work that extends
ongoing or planned research that is the subject of a thesis
or dissertation that has been approved by the graduate student’s
advisory committee. Proposals must be directly related to the mission
and goals of JFSP to be considered, and they must address management-
or policy-related questions related to one or more of the following general
topic areas: fuels management and fire behavior, emissions and air quality,
fire effects and post-fire recovery, relative impacts of prescribed fire versus wildfire,
or human dimensions of fire.

FON 3 - Fire and Smoke Model Evaluation Experiment (FASMEE)

The Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP), in partnership with
the Department of Defense, Environmental Security Technology
Certification Program (ESTCP), has completed planning
for the Fire and Smoke Model Evaluation Experiment (FASMEE; Phase 1).
It is anticipated that the JFSP September 2017
FON will include an open solicitation for proposals
to participate in Phase 2—data collection, data archival,
and initial model evaluation—of FASMEE. In brief, this experiment
is being designed as a large-scale, interagency effort to (1)
identify the critical measurements necessary to improve operational
wildland fire and smoke prediction systems, (2) collect observations
through coordinated field campaigns, and (3) use these measures
and observations to advance science and modeling capabilities
and utility to end users. FASMEE is aimed at modeling systems
in operational use today as well as the next generation
of modeling systems expected to become operationally
useful in the next five to 10 years.

The FASMEE field campaigns are anticipated to be conducted
as large operational prescribed fires targeting (1) heavier fuel
loads and high-intensity fires, (2) large fires capable of producing
significant atmospheric plume dynamics and a substantial downwind
smoke plume, and (3) where possible (particularly in the West),
free-running fire. Candidate sites include the Fishlake National Forest
in Utah, North Kaibab Ranger District in Arizona, Fort Stewart
in Georgia, and Savannah River Site in South Carolina. Research
burns are planned for ignition no earlier than late summer 2019
and no later than early spring 2022. Depending on total funding
availability, four or more burns are planned.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5f6de7b069a57255f980944b4&id=0ae5910163

ECRIT DE
TAY
LA CHOUETTE EFFRAIE
POUR LES DEUX FRERES "ENNEMIS" ET POURTANT AMOUREUX DES U.S.A
QUE SONT KENNEDY ET NIXON

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER   MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER Empty

MADAME TRUMP MELANIA, Y'BECCA ET L'HOPITAL NECKER
Page 1 sur 1